Previously we’ve explored how to export a presentation as pdf with multiple saving and publishing options. In today’s post, we will learn how to export a powerpoint presentation as a video. Follow on
First things first open your presentation that you wish to export as a video.
- Click File.
- Click Export.
- Click Create a Video.
Tip: Download Keyboard Shortcuts for PowerPoint 2016
- Click the down arrow to the right of Presentation Quality and click one of the options appear as drop down–
Presentation Quality – Largest file size and highest quality
Internet Quality – Medium file size and moderate quality
Low Quality – Smallest file and lowest quality
- Click the down arrow to the left of Use Recorded Timings and Narrations and choose one of the options –
Don’t Use Recorded Timings and Narrations — if you did not record timed narrations and pointer movements.
Use Recorded Timings and Narrations — if you recorded and timed narration and pointer movements.
- Change the default time spent on each slide by clicking the up (increase) or down (decrease) arrows to the right of Seconds spend on each slide option.
The default time spent on each slide is set to 5 seconds by default by PowerPoint.
- Click Create Video.
- Enter the name of the video in the File name area.
- Browse to the location you wish to save the file.
- Select a supported video file format from the drop down in the Save As type area.
- Click Save.
PowerPoint renders video fast but for some presentations that include heavy transitions or animations, this may take a long wait. Hope you learned how to export a presentation as a video, In our upcoming PowerPoint 2016 Tutorials we will explore how to create presentation CD.